Wind mill turbine blade power transport trailer, it can transport 62M wind mill turbine blade power equipment with retractable extendable flatbed. Lifting blade transport semi-trailer refers to the blade transport vehicle equipped with a hydraulic lifting device, which is mainly aimed at the problem of transportation of blades in mountainous areas. In the case of flat roads, blades are transported flat. In the case of extremely small turning radius in mountainous areas, the height of the goods to be transported can be raised by the lifting device (usually 5-10 meters can be lifted) to shorten the length of the vehicle to bypass obstacles.
1. 6-cylinder diesel engine, 40ml plunger pump, provide sufficient power for blade tooling to achieve rotation, lift, and pitch
2. The mountain reversing tooling rotates 360 degrees using 4 hydraulic motors, and the blade pitch adopts 2 hydraulic motors, which strengthens the power while ensuring balance and synchronization.
3. The oil cylinder is on the opposite side of the blade and is installed below. The lifting force arm is enlarged, which reduces the actual demand pressure on the hydraulic system.
4. In order to meet the different sizes of customers’ transportation blades, two removable weight boxes are installed at the front, which can be deployed according to the situation.
5. The overall structure requires relatively less weight, which reduces the total weight at full load to ensure safety during transportation.
6. The use of high-strength steel plates not only ensures the overall safety and control the overall weight, but also improves the economy and convenience in the no-load process.
This Adaptor Trailer is for the special wind blade transportation when drive on the Mountain.
3 Lines 6 Axles with 24 Tires.4Lines 8Axles with 32 Tires And this can transport Blade Max Length 67 meters.
Angle of inclination up to 60°
Max. rotation angle of the rotor blade +-110°
Maximum stability due to a hydraulically-operated, sliding counterweight in longitudinal and horizontal directions depending on the rotor blade position
Operating temperature – 20 °C up to + 40 °C
Radio remote control with display of wind speed, transverse gradient, blade position, ballast position
These can be used to transport both wind blades and the tower. This is the kind of trailer that you need if you want to handle the different kinds of loads in your operations. Its design and construction are meant to take care of these needs.
Its structure comprises:
• A Gooseneck.
• A steering mechanism.
• An extendable beam.
• The tail platform.