Wing van semi box trailer is modified on the chassis of a van or manufactured separately. It can be mainly divided into a passenger compartment and a compartment. The biggest difference between the two is that the front of the van is separated from the compartment. It is generally used for the transportation of large cargo to improve efficiency. The passenger compartment is directly connected to the rear of the car and is integrated, such as dining cars and ambulances commonly used in daily life.
Wing van semi box trailer has the advantages of high safety factor and strong practical performance. The car has a carriage of more than 14 meters and a carriage of more than 13 meters, and the price of different configurations is slightly different. In short, everyone can choose according to actual needs. Wing van semi box trailer has a particularly high bracket behind the car, which has strong rigidity and hardness, which can disperse the pressure on the car body when parking and maintain stability. The general van transport semi-trailer adopts a closed side protection design, which effectively reduces the movement of goods in the compartment due to sudden acceleration or deceleration when the vehicle is driving. There may be accidents. The most important car body of the car body semi-trailer is often used corrugated steel plate, which is a non-framework steel plate, which is fixed around the car body by welding technology, and there are two steel plates similar to guardrails to protect the whole car body. There are closed, push-pull open, and all open tops to meet the diverse needs of users. Van semi-trailers are widely used in the transportation of household appliances, textile goods, and construction materials because of their large cargo capacity and high safety. They must be a particularly good assistant in logistics.
1. Wing van semi box trailer has a strong bearing capacity, high safety factor, reasonable design, sturdiness and durability, and craftsmanship.
2. The frames of the wing van semi box trailer are all beam-through structures, and the longitudinal beams are straight or gooseneck. The height of the webs ranges from 400 to 550, the longitudinal beams are welded by automatic submerged welding, the frame is shot blasted, and the cross beams penetrate the longitudinal beams and weld the whole.
3. Box structure: The box body is made of high-strength cold-rolled corrugated steel plate, no frame structure, centered everywhere, diverse options, large loading space, reasonable distribution in the box body, X-shaped bracing, with multiple pulls, heavy load, and deadweight Light features. There are closed, push-pull open, open, open, tarpaulin rod types, etc. on the roof, which are easy to operate and meet the diverse and personalized requirements of users.
4. Composed of the tandem leaf spring and suspension support; reasonable structure, strong rigidity, and hardness used to support the load and reduce shock.
5. Wing van semi box trailer adopts a closed side protection design, which effectively reduces the lateral risk of the vehicle when driving at high speed and reduces energy consumption. The rear protection design has a reasonable cart attachment to facilitate operation.