Flour transport tank truck trailer is a special vehicle for the transportation of large quantities of dust materials (bulk cement). It is generally suitable for areas where weight charges are strictly implemented in accordance with national regulations. The volume is generally between 35-45 square meters. It is suitable for the transportation and air pressure unloading of dry materials such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, etc. with a particle diameter not greater than 0.1mm. When the discharge height reaches 15m, the horizontal conveying distance can reach 5m. Flour transport tank truck trailer uses its own engine power to drive a vehicle-mounted air compressor through a power take-off and sends compressed air to the air chamber at the bottom of the sealed tank through a pipeline. The cement on the fluidized bed is suspended into a fluid state. When the pressure in the tank reaches the rated value, the discharge butterfly valve is opened, and the fluidized cement flows through the pipeline for transportation.
Flour transport tank truck trailer is made by domestic advanced technology, with novel design, strong and durable. The airbag type has a large carrying capacity, a fast discharge speed, and a small residual amount. The integrated tank has the characteristics of high overall strength, good rigidity, good pressure bearing, and good performance. The fluidized bed in the tank has a scientific design and reasonable layout, which can effectively shorten the unloading time to 14t/min, improve the volume utilization rate of the tank, and reduce the residual ash rate, which is 0.2%. The tank body of the powder material transporter adopts a double-cone internally inclined horizontal structure, double-pipe air intake, and double-cylinder feeding. Its discharge speed and residual rate are in line with industry standards.
Flour transport tank truck trailer advantages: high efficiency of loading and unloading. Guarantee the quality of goods. Conducive to transportation safety. Reduce labor intensity and improve loading and unloading conditions. Save packaging materials and labor. Reduce transportation costs. Liquid tank cars: transport fuel, lubricants, acids, alkalis, water, food, and beverages, etc. Powder tank cars: transport cement, flour, stone powder, etc.
Due to the particularity of the transportation materials, the safety requirements for the transportation of flour transportation tankers are strict. Shandong Luyi Vehicle Co., Ltd. arranges the following mainly to meet the following regulations:
1. There should be measures to eliminate static electricity and fire, and a static elimination device should be installed at the end of the tank.
2. Reliable grounding devices and protection devices for the formation of static electricity paths between the tank truck and the liquid receiving equipment should be provided during operation.
3. The metal pipeline should have a static conductive sheet between two points and the connection between the pipeline and the tank, the chassis, and the tank. Between any two points of the pipeline or any point to the ground or the internal static conductive parts of the tank. The path resistance from one point to the grounding point of the hose at both ends should meet the requirements of GJB406 (that is, not more than 50Ω).
4. The connection of electrical components and conductors should be reliable, well shielded, and have explosion-proof measures.
5. Both sides of the tank should have eye-catching words to prevent fire (such as “No Pyrotechnics”) or other obvious signs.
6. Flour transport tank truck trailer engine exhaust pipe is a front-mounted structure, and fire caps should be equipped during use to prevent accidents. Oil trucks must also be equipped with fire extinguishers as a necessary safety measure.