LUYI tri-axle Aluminum tank semi-trailer, adopt advanced design concept. We can customize the tankers for you according to your request. For this tanker trailer, the volume is 18000-70000 liters, 3axles 4axles 5axles Aluminum tanker semi-trailer, used to load all kinds of liquid oils.
We will provide customers with the most economical design according to the loading equipment and the payload. ODM & OEM customize, the professional and technical team provide you the best design, free logo print. Trailer assembled under strict quality control, any process is inspected, the following specifications for your reference.
1. The economy of aluminum alloy oil tanker: aluminum alloy oil tanker is adopted. Due to the low density and high relative strength of the aluminum alloy, the vehicle has light reconditioning quality, large loading quality when a full load, and high transportation efficiency and operating income; Less fuel consumption, less tire wear, low operating expenses; After the expiry of the use of aluminum alloy tanker, when the recovery…
2. aluminum alloy tank car safety: safety is an important indicator for the assessment of the tank car, aluminum alloy because of its unique characteristics and has the following safety performance:
3. Aluminum alloy tank car corrosion resistance: aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance, can form a dense alumina cover on its surface…
|Name||Aluminum tanker semi-trailer|
|Trailer Model||Round Shape or Ellipse|
|Tare weight||About 8-12.8T|
|Material||1.Q235B/Q345B carbon steel 2.5XCT4aluminum5454 3.304 stainless steel|
|Tanker Body Material||1. 6mm/5mm Q235B/Q345B carbon steel
2. 7mm/6mm 5XCT4 aluminum 5454
3. 5mm/4mm 304 stainless steel
|Axles||13T/16T, FUWA/BPW/HuaJing brand|
|Axle Number||2/3/4/ Axle or multi-axle|
|Main Beam||Height: 450mm-520mm, the upper plate thickness is 14mm-25mm, the middle plate thickness is 8mm-12mm, down plate thickness is 16mm-25mm; Material is Q345 manganese steel.|
|Tire||12R22.5/11R22.5/13R22.5/11.00R20/12.00R20(specification can be Optional)|
|King Pin||JOST brand 2.0 or 3.5-inch bolts type or Welding type|
|Support legs||JOST/FUWA/YAHUA brand or China brand 28ton(two speed or single speed )|
|Rear ladder||Dismountable or foldaway|
|Spring leaf||8/10/12/16 pieces|
|Manhole Cover||2/3/4/5/6 piece Carbon steel API manhole cover,500mm European standards|
|Brake Chamber||6 double brake chamber|
|Electrical System||24V, 7core socket, lights according to European standards|
|Accessory||One tooling boxes, Two spare tire carrier, Two fire extinguisher|
|Other tools||A waterproof toolbox. (equipped with 1 unit Tire spanner,1 unit gudgeon sleeve, and 2 unit cranking bar and instruction manual)|
|Discharge mouth||diameter is 280mm|
|Receptacle||7ways (7wire harness)|
The advantages of using aluminum alloy on tank trailers include:
It is lighter in weight than steel
Aluminum tank trailer can carry more liquid load
The trailers are safer and more secure
The material is resistant to rust and hence it does not pollute the liquid during transportation
Some of the disadvantages of aluminum allow include:
The strength of aluminum is almost half the strength of steel
It is highly prone to stress cracking
Welding aluminum plates is cumbersome
It is more expensive than steel
The type of material used in a tank trailer determines its price and loading capacity. Aluminum trailers may be light and rust-resistant, but their strength is low and their price is high.
In choosing these two materials, you must consider the end-use of the trailer and your budget. Steel may be your best choice if you need a high capacity tank trailer at a low cost.
The fact that aluminum is lighter and less strong than steel does not mean that aluminum trailers are fragile. Trailers have enough loading capacity to carry bulk fuel or oil.