The cement tank semi-trailer has a cylindrical structure, the bottom of which is supported by four round pipe legs to support the entire silo body, and the entire silo is in the form of steel structure and welded. There is a dust collector and pressure relief valve on the top. The cement tank is composed of the following parts: the steel structure part of the silo body, the ladder, the guardrail, the feeding pipe, the dust collector, the pressure safety valve, the high and low-level gauge, the discharge valve, etc.
Super large bulk cement tank semi-trailer adopts “W” or “WV” type double (three) warehouse design, the internal trough angle is large, which increases the effective volume of the tank, and at the same time greatly improves the ash loading speed and reduces the residual ash rate. The tank body and metal accessories of this type of car have been shot blasted, sprayed with polymer-containing primer and high-quality topcoat, with strong adhesion, good corrosion resistance, uniform paint film, bright and durable color, and can withstand moisture, dust, Bad environment such as salt spray. There will be no cracking, peeling, fading and other problems during the 5-year use period, which not only improves the aesthetics of the product but also effectively prevents corrosion.
Super large bulk cement tank semi-trailer is bolted to the axle body with leaf spring suspension system. The parking brake is controlled by an energy-storage spring brake-actuation system and the wheel brake doubles as the parking brake. The use of this device when parking or standing on a slope can effectively shorten the unloading time, improve the volume utilization rate of the tank, and reduce the residual ash rate. The bulk cement semi-trailer tank adopts a double-cone internally tilted horizontal structure and the bulk cement tank half Standard price material for trailers.
1. When the cement tank is working, it must be erected by a crane and then placed on the prefabricated concrete foundation, and the verticality of the cement tank to the horizontal plane after being erected is checked, and then the bottom of the cement tank is embedded in the foundation The pieces are welded firmly;
2. After the Super large bulk cement tank semi-trailer is fixed, the bulk cement truck will transport the cement to the construction site, and then connect the bulk cement truck’s delivery pipeline with the bulk cement tank (cement silo) feed pipeline, The cement in the tank is transported to the bulk cement tank (cement silo) through the gas pressure of the bulk cement truck;
3. In the process of conveying cement to the storage bin, the operator should continuously press the button of the vibration motor of the dust collector to shake off the cement attached to the bag of the dust collector to prevent the bag from being blocked and bursting;
4. Once the cloth bag is blocked and the pressure in the warehouse exceeds the safety pressure of the pressure safety valve on the top of the warehouse, the pressure safety valve can be opened to release the pressure in the warehouse to prevent explosion accidents;
5. Through the high and low material level, the full and lack of material can be observed;
6. When it is necessary to discharge the material, first open the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone, and then convey the cement through the cement conveying device. In the process of discharging, if the phenomenon of “arching” occurs, press the button of the solenoid valve of the arch breaking device in time to blow air to eliminate the “arching” for feeding and ensure smooth cement supply.
1. Super large bulk cement tank semi-trailer can be widely used for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash. It has the characteristics of rainproof, moistureproof, and easy to use. Generally, there are 30 tons, 50 tons, 60 tons, 80 tons, 100 tons, 150 tons, 200 tons, 500 tons, 1000 tons, and other specifications. It can also be made according to the size required by users.
2. The appearance structure is generally in the form of cylindrical support. The upper part is equipped with dust removal equipment to prevent dust leakage. The lower part is equipped with an arch breaking device to prevent powder agglomeration and make the powder discharge smoothly. It is also equipped with material level sensing equipment. Keep abreast of the use of materials in the tank at any time;
3. Super large bulk cement tank semi-trailer generally uses bulk cement transport truck to send powder gas into the tank. According to different structures, there are generally two ways to discharge materials. One is to connect the lower part with a screw conveyor, and the screw conveyor is used to feed the powder into the powder metering, and the other is to use pneumatic conveying (except for cement tanks with special structures).